If you love to shop, you will know the feeling of pure joy when you find the perfect item. What if your credit cards could offer you something more? You’ve probably heard the expression “There’s no free lunch.” However, these seven credit cards can help you get closer to the real deal. You can get extra points, cash back, and free shipping with these shopping cards.
Best cash-back credit cards
There are many great cash-back credit card options, but how do you choose the best one? These are top cash-back credit cards that will make shopping more enjoyable.
1. Citi Double Cash Card: Get 2% cash back on all your purchases. You get 1% when buying and 1% when paying your bill. There is no annual fee and no cap on how much cash you can earn.
2. Discover it Cash back: The card offers a 5% cash back in a category that changes each quarter (up to £1,500 per quarter) and a 1% cashback on all purchases. If you are a first-time cardholder, you will also receive a £50 bonus. There is no annual fee.
3. Chase Freedom Unlimited: This card offers 1.5% cashback on all purchases, with no caps or categories. There’s also no annual fee. You have the option to use your points to purchase gift cards or travel or to transfer them to Chase Ultimate Rewards partners.
4. Capital One Savor Cash Reward Credit Card: You get unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, as well as 2% at grocery shops and 1% for all other purchases. If you spend £2,000, you get £300 as a sign-up bonus.
Best travel rewards credit cards
You know the importance of a credit card that offers travel rewards if you are a frequent traveler. It can be difficult to find the right card for you among so many options. To help you make an informed decision, we have compiled a list of seven top travel rewards credit card cards.
1. Chase Sapphire Reserve(r), Card offers 3x points for travel and dining, and 1x point on everything else. You’ll also get a £300 annual travel credit, and access to more than 1,000 airport lounges around the world with Priority Pass(TM). Select membership.
2. American Express Platinum Card(r), offers 5x points for flights booked through American Express Travel or directly with airlines, and 5x points for eligible hotels booked via amextravel.com. In addition, you’ll receive up to £200 per year in statement credits for incidental fees at participating airlines and access to the Global Lounge Collection which includes over 1,200 airport lounges around the world.
3. Citi Prestige(r), Card gives you 3x points for airfare and hotels, 2x points for dining and entertainment, and 1 point per £1 spent on all other purchases. A £250 annual airfare credit is included, along with access to Citi Private Pass(r), which grants you access to exclusive events and experiences around the world.
Best balance transfer credit cards
There are many great balance transfer credit card options available. But which one is right for you? It all depends on your credit history and spending habits.
You may be eligible for a balance transfer card with 0% APR if you have excellent credit. You can transfer your credit card balance to the card and you will not pay interest for a promotional period (usually 12-18months).
Look for a card that has a low APR if you have a credit card balance from month to month. This will allow you to save money over the long term on interest costs.
Consider how you will use your new credit card. Look for cards that offer rewards such as cashback or points towards travel if you intend to use them every day.
Best credit cards with no annual fees
There are many great rewards credit cards available, but not all of them charge annual fees. These are the seven best credit cards with no annual fees that will help you save money while shopping and give you rewards.
1. Chase Freedom Unlimited(r), Card: 1.5% Cash Back on Every Purchase, No Annual Fee
2. Capital One(r), QuicksilverOne(r), Cash Rewards Credit Card offers 1.5% cashback on all purchases, without an annual fee.
3. The Discover it(r), Secured Credit Card gives you 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants for up to £1,000 in combined purchases each month, as well as 1% cash back on all other purchases with no annual fees.
4. Citi(r) Double Cash Card gives you 2% cash back for every purchase – 1% when your buy, 1% when paying your bill – with no annual fees
5. BankAmericard Cash Reward(TM) Credit Card offers 3% cash back on gasoline and 2% at grocery shops (on up to £2,500 combined quarterly purchases) plus 1% cashback on all purchases with no annual fees.
6. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express(r), the card gives you 3 points for every dollar you spend on dining and travel around the world. There is no annual fee. You can also earn additional 30 points.
How to responsibly use credit cards
There are some key points to remember when using credit cards responsibly. First, be aware of your credit limit and keep it within. Keep track of your spending to ensure you are able to afford the payments. Last, make sure you pay your bill on time and in full each month.
Credit cards can help you manage your finances, and you may even be eligible to earn rewards for spending if you follow these guidelines. You’ll soon be able to achieve financial success by using credit cards responsibly.
There are many great credit cards that will help you earn rewards for your everyday purchases. These seven cards will help you earn the most rewards. These cards offer cash back on your purchases and generous sign-up bonuses. They can help you get rewards quicker than you thought possible. Take a look at the options and decide which one suits you best.