In today’s business world, online reviews are very important for building trust and loyalty. They greatly influence how customers decide which companies to support.
We’ve put together a list of the top 31 business reviews sites that are sure to astonish you. Get ready for an incredible journey through these extraordinary reviews that will definitely amaze you!
Why Online Business Reviews are Important?
Online business reviews are important because they provide valuable feedback and insights from customers, helping potential buyers make informed decisions.
Positive reviews build trust and credibility for businesses, while negative reviews offer opportunities for improvement.
Additionally, reviews can boost a business’s online visibility and reputation, leading to increased customer engagement and sales.
What is Business Reviews?
Business reviews refer to evaluations, feedback, or opinions provided by customers or clients regarding a company’s products, services, or overall performance.
These reviews are commonly found on various online platforms, such as review websites, social media, and business directories, and can significantly influence potential customers’ decisions.
Businesses often use these reviews to gain insights into their strengths and weaknesses, improve customer satisfaction, and enhance their reputation in the market.
Top 31 Online Business Reviews Websites
In this section, we have included 31 reliable business review websites: Here we go!
- Amazon Customer Reviews: An extensive platform where customers share their experiences and opinions about products sold on Amazon. These reviews play a vital role in helping potential buyers make informed decisions.
- Angi: Formerly known as Angie’s List, Angi is a review website focused on local service providers. Customers can leave feedback and ratings on various businesses, helping others find reputable services.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB): A well-established organization that collects and provides information about businesses’ ethical practices and customer satisfaction. BBB ratings help consumers identify trustworthy companies.
- Blind: An anonymous professional network where employees can discuss their workplace experiences and provide reviews of their employers.
- Capterra: A software review website that enables users to compare different software solutions based on customer reviews and ratings, helping businesses find the right software for their needs.
- Choice: An Australian-based platform that offers unbiased reviews and recommendations for consumer products and services.
- Compare Camp: A platform that offers reviews and comparisons of various software products to assist businesses in finding the most suitable options.
- Consumer Affairs: A website that compiles consumer reviews, ratings, and complaints about various products and services, helping others make informed choices.
- Consumer Reports: A well-known nonprofit organization that conducts independent product testing and provides unbiased reviews and ratings for a wide range of consumer goods.
- Facebook Ratings and Reviews: A feature on Facebook business pages that allows customers to leave feedback and reviews about their experiences with a particular company or service.
- FinancesOnline: A business software review platform that offers detailed evaluations, customer feedback, and comparisons of different financial and business-related software.
- Foursquare: Besides being a location-based social media platform, Foursquare enables users to leave reviews and ratings for businesses they visit, helping others discover great places.
- G2 Crowd: A leading peer-to-peer review website for software and business services, providing insights from real users to help businesses make educated decisions.
- Glassdoor: A popular platform that allows current and former employees to share their experiences and reviews of companies, including insights into company culture, salaries, and management.
- GoodFirms: A research and review platform that evaluates and ranks various IT and professional service companies based on client feedback and industry expertise.
- Google My Business: Google’s platform where businesses can manage their online presence, including displaying reviews and ratings from customers.
- HubSpot’s App Marketplace: A platform where users can review and rate various apps and integrations available within HubSpot’s ecosystem.
- HundredX: A feedback management system that helps businesses collect customer reviews and feedback to improve their products and services.
- Influenster: A product discovery and review platform where users can share their opinions and experiences about various products.
- Manta: A business directory and review site where users can leave reviews and ratings for businesses they’ve engaged with.
- Salesforce AppExchange: A marketplace for Salesforce users to find, review, and install various third-party apps and integrations.
- Superpages: An online business directory where users can find and review local businesses.
- TestFreaks: A review platform that aggregates expert and user reviews for various products to help consumers make well-informed choices.
- Top Ten Reviews: A website that offers expert reviews and comparisons of products and services across different industries.
- TripAdvisor: A popular travel review website where users can share their travel experiences, rate accommodations, restaurants, and attractions.
- Trustpilot: An open review platform that collects and publishes customer reviews for businesses, helping build trust between companies and consumers.
- TrustRadius: A B2B review platform that provides in-depth insights and reviews of software and technology products.
- Twitter: Though not solely a review platform, customers often use Twitter to share their experiences and feedback about businesses.
- Which?: A UK-based product review website that offers expert evaluations and consumer insights for a wide range of products and services.
- Wirecutter: A product review and recommendation website that offers thoroughly researched guides to help consumers find the best products.
- Yelp: A popular platform for customer reviews and ratings of local businesses, restaurants, and services, aiding others in making informed choices.
How To Get More Online Business Reviews?
To get more online business reviews, ask your customers for reviews after positive interactions or through marketing materials. You can use the Marketing kit to create custom posters and social media posts to request reviews. Additionally, provide customers with a short URL that allows them to leave a review with just one click.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I Find Reviews For A Business?
It’s easy to find reviews for your business because there are many websites like Amazon reviews, Glassdoor, G2 Crowd, and others. These websites can help you get the right reviews for your business.
Remember, building a positive online reputation takes time and consistent effort. Respond to reviews professionally, address negative feedback constructively, and strive to deliver excellent products or services to earn positive reviews organically.
Can Businesses Delete Google Reviews?
No, businesses cannot delete Google reviews on their Google Business Profile. Google has a policy in place that prevents businesses from deleting reviews, particularly negative ones, to maintain transparency and prevent manipulation. However, the person who wrote the review can delete it themselves, or a business can request Google to remove an inappropriate review.
Should You Ask For A 5-Star Review?
Sure! You can ask for a 5-star review, but only after a customer has already said they are satisfied. First, ask them to rate your business privately. If they give a 5-star rating, then you can ask them to write a review. It’s important to value honest feedback from all customers, whether it’s positive or not.
Online business reviews are very important for businesses today. They help build trust and loyalty among customers and influence their choices. Positive reviews make businesses look good, while negative reviews give them a chance to improve.
In this article we have listed the top 31 business review platforms where you can enlist your business so that your customer can provide their valuable review. Additionally, it would definitely be helpful to understand the need of your customers.